At Tiedemann's Diving Center we pride ourselves on offering the best possible instruction. All our programs offer divers the challenge of being the best divers they can be. Our Technical Training Courses are some of the most challenging and rewarding courses taught in the industry today. These excellent programs are typically more intense than Specialty programs - and with good reason.
These programs provide important certifications that are recognized throughout the dive industry and, in some instances, are required for a specific type of diving. (Advanced Nitrox or Intro to Cave Diver for instance).
Each program has it's own information section with all the details. Check out all the great diving you can do while learning to be the best diver you can be. Diving is an ongoing process of learning and improving. Those divers who are committed to continuous learning receive the benefit of getting more fun and enjoyment from their diving.
The Technical Training courses that we currently offer include:
Student Prerequisites for Technical Training Courses
- A minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Advanced Certification (including Night Diving)
- Recreational Nitrox Certification
- Minimum of fifty (50) logged Open Water dives
- Proof of Diving Accident Insurance (with no Technical Diving Exclusions). Required by training dives.
General Policies Applying to all
Technical Training Courses
- If you are interested in a Course, book early as these courses are not run as often and class sizes are limited.
- Deposits are required for all programs and will vary accordingly.
- Balances are due before the dives and will vary accordingly.
- Students are responsible for any entrance fees, boat fees and additional gas fills where applicable, except when certain fees are included in the program.
- All additional questions should be directed to the Technical Training staff at Tiedemann's Diving Center.